But he had kissed her… Of course, he had. He was a man, and she was a willing woman, so no diagrams were needed. Blank Clark probably thought it was his lucky night.

She growled and vowed to kill Henderson.
[Linked Image]

Was Chuck really ‘Superman’, and Meena some kind of ‘Superwoman’?
Does that mean he just made out with Superman’s main squeeze?

A ledge ran outside the windows. It was possible for someone to have walked along the ledge and pushed the window open from the outside.
Isn’t that kind of dangerous? What if you fall off the ledge?

Lois marched into Henderson’s office early the next morning, closed the door behind her, and crossed her arms.
Do they have metal detectors at the entrance?

Lois tallied that point in her win column and continued on,
Umm…POV issue since this should be from Henderson’s POV?

Bill was almost tempted to take that bet. If Kent didn’t recognize Lane, why would he choose her over police protection?
Guy. Woman wearing a translucent, babyblue silk nighty and a pink gauze robe.

“Says who?” he retorted, annoyed with himself for thinking Lane had listened to him the night before. Once Mad Dog got hold of something, she never let it go.
She’s like a rabid Rottweiler that way.

“Clark needs to be surrounded by familiar people, do familiar things, his memory will come back to him in time,” Dr. McCorkle explained.
Did Bill just get put into Check Mate? Also, does that mean Lois lost, too, given how doing her would not be a thing familiar to Clark?

“We just need to be patient with him.”
CAT: Oh, look. A three-way-chess board. And it looks like I just won. cool

How in the world did Kent ever win an argument with this woman?
CLARK: I won?
LOIS: Not even in your dreams, bub.

“I’m patient!” Lane insisted, crossing her arms. “Now, give me Clark!”
hyper Half time!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.