“No more of this cat and mouse stuff, Henderson. I need to see and talk to Clark.”
I guess that she is being truthful. She didn't really get to talk to Clark last night.

“He’s a victim,” she corrected him.
She does have a good point. It really does not make sense to keep locked up people after someone else tried to kill them.

“Oh, really?” Henderson said, bringing his hands together. Would he be able to get Mad Dog Lane to confess that she actually had feelings for her partner, other than friendship?
Probably not. It was hard enough for her to confess those to herself.

“Really. I need him,” she admitted, and then added, “For this story I’m working on.”
More protesting too much.

“If the Daily Planet reports that Clark Kent was almost killed in an attempt on his life, don’t you think that would scare away the killer, because he knows the MPD has a witness who could ID him, and those around Clark would be more vigilant about his safety?”
I think that would be a bad idea. Clark is safer with the bad guys thinking he drowned. In this case he is way safer, because there should have been no way for him to surviste being dumped where he was.

“Don’t you think that’s up to Clark? I bet if you asked him, he’d rather be released into my care than stay in yours,” she retorted.
As long as he at least sees a picture of her, I am sure that he will prefer Lois. Her name alone is a bit more iffy.

If Kent didn’t recognize Lane, why would he choose her over police protection? If he did, it meant he had gotten his memories back, and he could take Kent’s statement.
Or it might just mean he faintly remembered some things without being able to remember details. So he might have good feelings towards Lois without being able to articulate why.

who he is, me, you, or what happened to him the night before last.
Actually he does sort of remember Lois now.

Henderson knew Lane was good, but he never thought she would go around him to use his own department shrink against him.
Lois is more resourceful then I expected. smile1 she is going to get Clark. hyper

and do familiar things.
Sleep with Lois.

Lois:Wait, we havn't slept together.

Reader:No we mean, have Lois there why he sleeps. That is all we menat.

So, yes, giving Clark to me to watch will be the best thing for him.
No one else could watch him so closely, or will enjoy the watching so much.

“Several possibilities,” the doctor answered. “If we hadn’t found him in Hob’s Bay, I’d guess that anxiety caused by the asteroid could be a factor.
Why even hypothesize about if they had not found him in a given place.

Since we did find him in the bay, I’d say Mr. Kent’s amnesia was trigged by physical trauma.”
This sounds most likely.

“Well, he got knocked down by a car and hit his head, but that was two days ago,” Lane said.
Somehow I don't see that as a factor at all.

“It could be delayed reaction. He also could have been injured just before or after going into the water,” Dr. McCorkle admitted. “That would explain the bump on the back of his head.”
She is right about that.

“Will he be okay?” Lois asked, sounding more like Kent’s friend or loved one than his partner.
Well, she is somewhere between those two.

“I told Clark that he has nothing to worry about regarding me and …”
hyper hyper She just admitted that she has a relationship with Clark that is more than "friends" or "partners".

Bill rubbed his nose to hide his grin.
Now that he knows CK=SM, he will see things in a whole new light.

At the same time, should Lois ever see what Henderson had, Kent would be dead meat, especially since he was now vulnerable.
That is an interesting issue, how will Lois react if she figures out that CK=SM right now. However as long as he is still suffering the effects of Kryptonite, she is unlikely to figure out.

Bill wished he could witness said confrontation. That in itself might be worth allowing Lane this win in order for her to see the similarities between her partner and the missing hero.
Lois:How could Clark be SM. He got a concussion and lost his memory. Nothing can hurt Superman. I mean, the guy survived hitting the asteroid.

No, as tempting as it would be to see Lane knocked speechless, Kent deserved the right not to have said similarities advertised to his partner without his say so.
Somehow I think someone else telling Lois that Ck=SM is worse than Lois figuring it out herself. It was pretty bad in "Tempus Fugitive", I mean she didn;t even speak to Clark for a whole century. clap

he appeared to have no discernible growth on his chin.
I guess laser shaving would meant it would take awhile for growth to be noticiable.

That was good, because he hadn’t wanted to shave with no memories of how to do it anyway.
It might also be hard depending on how the kryptonite effected things, or in this case didn't.

The name still made the muscles in his stomach tighten for no good reason that he was aware of,
But it is a very good reason, even if no one else in this dimension knows about it.

The nurse lifted up the picture of the brown haired woman he had found in his glasses case from his tray table. “She’s pretty,” she said. “Is she your sister?”
shock why would someone assume that he would have such a picture of his sister?

“Goodness, no! I hope not,” he sputtered.
Sisters don't kiss like she kissed him. Although he does not know that happened.

C –

No time to stay and chat. Contact HIM and tell him I need him. We’re depending on you.

L –
Clark:This makes no sense.

It wasn’t a romantic note, like the one from Meena to Chuck,
I'm surprised he does not realize it is in the same handwriting.

"This isn’t the best spot for us to talk,” Clark heard a masculine voice reply. “Do you think you’re up to flying?”

His eyes widened, and he glanced around the empty bathroom. Had he really heard it, or had it been a memory?
shock What is going on here?

Like my girlfriend?” Clark asked with hope,
Now how is Henderson going to deal with the question.

A wisp of a smile appeared on the inspector’s lips. “Mad Dog? Oh, I don’t know about ‘girlfriend’. She’s your writing partner at the Daily Planet,”
But he suspects. I guess this is what he meant by partner. Also, calling her mad dog might not have been neccesary.

Horror descended upon him. He had fantasized about his business partner, his co-worker, who went by the name of ‘Mad Dog’? Oh, dear, this couldn’t be good.
Actually it was more than fantasizing.

Just out in the hall stood the most beautiful, sexy, passionate woman he was sure he ever had the pleasure to dream about. Holy crapola. Meena was real.
party They meat.

She stared him straight in the eye as if daring him to mention what had happened between them in his mind.
I guess Lois really does not want people to know what happened last night. Especially since she has no clue what it meant.

She both frightened him and allured him at the same time.
At least he is drawn to her.

If he hadn’t been in love with her before he had bumped his head and lost his memories, he certainly was now.
Fortunantly she even knew he was in love with her, although his actions sometimes seemed to contradict that.

“Clark Kent,” Henderson said. “Meet Lois Lane.”
Clark:So why did I think her name was Meena?

John Pack Lambert