-- continuation of response to John's FDK --

I guess that she is being truthful. She didn't really get to talk to Clark last night.
Not really, no. Not with so many words. No.

She does have a good point. It really does not make sense to keep locked up people after someone else tried to kill them.
HENDERSON: I'm trying to keep him safe! He's the only person who've we've fished out of Hob's Bay who might actually give us a lead in this case.

Probably not. It was hard enough for her to confess those to herself.
smile1

LOIS: blush I mean... when he slept in the other room. Well, except for that time he slept in my room with me... but not with me... but next to me... we're just friends and work colleagues.

HENDERSON: Uh-huh.

I guess laser shaving would meant it would take awhile for growth to be noticiable.
I figured he didn't shave during ASU either, and he had all his powers then.

It might also be hard depending on how the kryptonite effected things, or in this case didn't.
[Linked Image]

But it is a very good reason, even if no one else in this dimension knows about it.
Maybe it was the oatmeal.

why would someone assume that he would have such a picture of his sister?
Because she's trying to figure out if he's married or seeing someone?

Sisters don't kiss like she kissed him. Although he does not know that happened.
Let's hope not!

Clark:This makes no sense.
evil

I'm surprised he does not realize it is in the same handwriting.
One was written out more slowly and other scribbled out quickly and was messier.

"This isn’t the best spot for us to talk,” Clark heard a masculine voice reply. “Do you think you’re up to flying?”

His eyes widened, and he glanced around the empty bathroom. Had he really heard it, or had it been a memory?

JOHN: <<confused>> What is going on here?
Well, Clark talked to himself in the mirror, so his sub-conscious spoke back to him. wink This line is from WC, but if I find one from canon, I'll substitute it for the archive version.

Now how is Henderson going to deal with the question.
With humor?

But he suspects. I guess this is what he meant by partner. Also, calling her mad dog might not have been neccesary.
HENDERSON: But I want to win my bet with Lois, so I'm using my edge.

I guess Lois really does not want people to know what happened last night. Especially since she has no clue what it meant.
That, and she doesn't want Henderson to know that she sneaked into Clark's room past the officer.

At least he is drawn to her.
LOIS: Hello? Lois Lane here! Clark magnet.

Fortunantly she even knew he was in love with her, although his actions sometimes seemed to contradict that.
LOIS: Yes, he's a lunkhead, but he's MY lunkhead.

Clark:So why did I think her name was Meena?
Uh... the note?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.