The nurse shut the bathroom door when she went inside to help Clark into his new hospital gown, so Lois
Does this mean the nurse gets to see Clark naked while Lois doesn’t?

Lois’s heart began to race as she realized how close she had been to being caught.
MICHELLE: [Linked Image] AssaSSIN!

Good, because Lois would hate to get caught due to an altercation with Clark’s nurse for peeping at her partner while he was in or just out of the shower.
See? /points to earlier point/

John Doe? That was an unimaginative alias. Lois wondered if Henderson had thought of it.
laugh

or meet up with Clark in the bathroom to ask him to contact Superman,
JONATHAN: Super-who?

He was now wearing a pair of workout shorts, just the shorts
So, she now gets to see him sans shirt once a month?

She had wanted to do a hands-on examination of Clark’s bare chest since the first moment she saw it, many moons ago.
/can’t find cartoon with tongue rolling out like crazy/

The nurse held up a hideous hospital gown; this one in light blue. “When in Rome…”
Wear a toga?

Lois was sure the view wasn’t half as nice as it could have been without the shorts. Another time, then.
/waits for her to realize she’d have seen his front, too, that way/

Clark shook his head. “I mean, I’d like her to be my wife,” he corrected.
Oh. And did he just propose?
LOIS: I’ll take it.

Lois grimaced. That sounded awful. A cat? Wouldn’t it try to eat all of her fish? Ditto with the kids. Trying to eat her fish, that was.
laugh No, but they’d all like to sleep in bed with Clark. Probably not at the same time. The kids and Cat, that is.

He hoped so? Okay, maybe they weren’t out and about and all official like, but they had exchanged private ‘I love yous’, a bunch of stolen kisses, plus what had just happened on the bed, and in her book that meant something.
CLAUDE: You don’t need to buy the cow to get the milk?

Although, if he was on pain medicine, he might not have been fully cognizant… her hand went to her face. She gulped and her eyes widened. Had she taken advantage of Clark in his reduced capacity? She knew it had been too easy.
[Linked Image] Now, which episode does that remind me of…

We’re just going to drape this over your shoulders, because of the IV,” she said, setting the maroon robe on his shoulders.
[Linked Image] (when in Rome…)

“I’ve gotten permission from Officer Jones to walk you up and down the hall,” the nurse told him. “Why don’t you…”
So, she’s taking him for a walk even though he already…? Isn’t that kind of like locking the barn after the bull’s escaped?

“Jones?” he asked, his posture stiffening.
Oooooh!

Lois tilted her head. With Clark’s hair damp and that stiff posture, from the back… No. She was imagining things, lack of sleep and all. He almost looked like another man.
That’s why you made the gown blue and draped a maroon cape over his shoulders!

“Do you know him?” the nurse asked, opening the door, so Clark could see the policeman.
[Linked Image]

“If you’re going for a walk, so am I,” the officer said, standing up.
And what if someone sneaks inside to either hide in the closet, plant a bomb under the mattress, put some cyanide into his water, or maybe even an extra dose of morphine into the IV-bottle?

“He flew up to the Nightfall asteroid and hit it like a bomb, breaking it apart,” the nurse went on, clapping her hands together to demonstrate.
Kinetic impactor, actually.

It’ll be here in three days, and LNN says it’s going to change life as we know it on Earth.”
[Linked Image]

Lois took a step towards them, her eyes focusing on him. Did he WHAT, Clark?
[Linked Image]

“Why would he go after the big asteroid, and leave the little one?”
Red-K Superman: Ey, man. That little dud. Meh, send someone else. Me, I’m gonna scorce me some chiccas!

Lois’s jaw dropped. No memory? But she and Clark had… If he didn’t know who she was, he wouldn’t have… would he have?
Guy. Woman with pronounced lady bits. Then again, she’s never been good at math ever since her mother tried to teach her using chocolate bars instead of pebbles.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.