Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Cool video on star sizes:

Lois’s normal anger = our sun. But she can go all the way up to VY Canis Majoris when getting ticked off.
clap on that video. Super cool. I wonder what Clark's powers would be like under a blue sun?

LOIS: See, he hasn't even scratched the surface of my anger. laugh

MARHTA: Well, son, we need the money for Jonathan’s ramp…
CLARK: But I helped BUILD that!

MARTHA: Yes, and we thank you for that.

No, what makes it evil, is that you don’t intend to marry her afterwards should she get pregnant.
LEX: [Linked Image]

[Linked Image] Unfortunately, Lois doesn’t do drunkards too often.
CLARK: Oh, right. Ah, what the hell. She hates me already anyway!

[Linked Image] He continuously lied to Lois. Plus, he wouldn’t make love with her to save her life. Or her sanity.
DEAD CLARK: And that makes him different from me, how?

EW: I don't write sad endings very well. […] But NOT this story. This story is all about the HAPPY ENDINGS, isn't it?
ER: /rereads/ Oh, there should be a ‘don’t’ at the start of that. Also clap
There, fix it. I drive my Betas crazy with my dropped negative contractions.

/Lois eyes strange implements with appropriate suspicion/ They look similar to the mugs from the office. But they don’t have pinups on them that get nude when the mug is hot. Or Superman crests…
Oh, did Lois replace her grey coffee mug with a Superman one?

LOIS: No, but maybe I could get one of those ones that as it cools off, Superman's uniform disappears. <<after they return to Metropolis, while drinking coffee during the morning meeting>> Hey, you know what's funny, without his uniform, Clark, Superman looks just like you.

CAT: How would YOU know that, Lois?

LOIS: <<holding out mug>>

CAT: About Clark, I mean.

LOIS: Oh, look at the time... I need to write a story about... something bad. Lying... cheating... politican or something. Hey, it sure is hot in Metropolis, yeah! I could write about that! Tootles! [Linked Image]

CLARK: <<shakes head>> I don't know what she's talking about. Superman doesn't look anything like that naked.

<<Clock ticking on the wall of the office as they all stare at Clark, and Cat starts to giggle>>

CAT: Oh, honey, sure he does. Who do you think sold them the photo? wink

/points at Lois’s feet/ IVY says she likes that one.
CLARK: That isn't what I meant!

GEM-Dimension CLARK: Don't knock it, til you try it. evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.