Michael - FDK Response cont. -

Don’t worry. He isn’t able to run very fast right now.
CLARK: I don't mind if she catches me. Every time she lays hand on me, feels like a caress. Only now that I've got K poisoning... eek Well, I'd rather die by her hand than somebody else's.

LOIS: I'm not going to kill you.

CLARK: You aren't? smile1

LOIS: How will ever get any answers if you're dead?

CLARK: Oh.

That’s nothing. You she have seen what she’d do to a computer
CLARK: Er... That wasn't the computer, that was the gift from her sister.

LOIS: Ewww. Do you have any idea were those come from?
clap

It took me till the next paragraph to realize she means washing-out-his-mouth-with-dish-soap swearing instead of hand-on-the-bible swearing.
LOIS: Maybe I meant both.

Unless…was she actually referring to his truth aversion?
CLARK: Well, Lois, I hear that a female Mad Dog is often referred to by another name, and since you want me to be fully honest with you...

Oh. Okay. That’s safe. Unless he’s fathered the infant when he helped out as Jerome.
CLARK: But I've been in this dimension for less than 6 months. Then again, I'm me. [Linked Image]

Lana’s got a whole bunch.
evil There are all forms of hell.

That reminds me, is she still wearing her business dress?
LOIS: No, I took it off to try on the brown dress, but then didn't have enough cash, so I've been wandering around in the buff hoping that Clark would notice, but instead he's drooling over some blonde with brats. Of course, I'm still wearing my business suit!

Wait. Lana dumped Walt for his best bud? And he accepted her, too? Oh boy. That’s better than a soap opera!
[Linked Image] Glad you're enjoying As The Corn Turns.

Also, I thought he crashed the car. Which means, um…he drove her back home after? Then how did they conclude rape? Especially back then? Oh dear. Oh my. Oh boy.
Date rape. Not abandoned in a cornfield rape by a stranger.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.