John: FDK - Part 2 - smile1

Well, maybe he will come around to saying more.
Possibly. I believe he's in "avoid the topic" mode.

I am not even sure that would have been a postive at all. Even Lois seeing him floating could not have made her more angry at him.
While knowing that CK=SM will solve the why he lied problem, it doesn't solve the way he treated her bouncing her between CK and SM problem or the fact that he KEPT ON lying to her, instead of telling her the truth. She'd still be angry, but it would be a different kind of anger.

She is not a prima donna, will not ever help on the farm type like Lana.
Neither woman is a prima donna, per se, but I'd say that Lana HAS more experience with farms and animals than Lois has had.

I think there is ways to tell Lois.
CLARK: See, Lois, I don't know how to use a razor, so I MUST be Superman on green rocks.

LOIS: :rolleyes:

CLARK: Nah, I don't think she'd buy it.

He really should get another pair of glasses.
He will. He never had this problem in alt-dimension, because if he didn't wear his glasses it wasn't like he was revealing another side of himself (pre-coming out at Superman, post- Tempus outed him).

She would not be playing the role of estranged wife. She also would not have been so calm when Clark was hurt. She would have gone totally and completely balistic on Martha if she knew the truth.
Maybe, maybe not. She did accuse Martha "What did you do to him?" but Clark reassured her that he was fine.

However not exactly why Clark says that. He needs to see that Lois would love him for him, not for his abilities.
Joke.

If Clark would tell her the truth, she would love him cuts and all.
Maybe. Maybe not. Superman did break her heart after all.

Clark needs to hear this. Hopefully he will act on it.
He needs to hear it, but he doesn't know how to act on it.

This does not make sense. I never understood this theory at all. She would be the best protector ever. I never understand this theory.
Yep, another one of Clark's flawed reasonings.

Well, it does make sense. If she knew that CK=SM, than she would believe all sorts of things, like that he had a reason to mistrust Luthor.
Even canon Clark did not see these truths.

At least he knows he needs help. This is a good first step.
Clark isn't so blind to know when he's waist deep in manure.

I was hoping she had heard all the conversation, especially the in bed if she knew part.
Nope. Conviently only part of the conversation. You'd think these people would learn not to trust eavesdropped conversations by now. evil

I guess Bureau 39 is big enough they did not recognize any operative at the farm.
At this point, she's not thinking B39. That was just a wild leap of logic, when she mentioned it the day before (or possibly a bit of memory recall).

How is Clark going to get out of that one? How, of how? I am hoping she goes through with it.
[Linked Image]

Oh, another nickname. Fun.
I thought it was funny. Don't worry, this one won't stick.

Well, he can't hide forever.
CLARK: I can try.

She remembers.
[Linked Image]

It is a pretty big lie. I do not really see this as holding a grudege at all. He has not in any way resolved the issue.
True. Basically, he's saying "yes, I lied. You don't have to keep throwing it in my face."

I knew this was Lana from the first time I saw that line. Or at least was 90% sure.
LANA: Thank you. I consider myself more than pretty, but I'll accept that.

It took me a bit to realize that Lois had misunderstood his line. I totally understood he meant himself.
Lois doesn't know what this Clark has gone through, and has NEVER felt this way (well, since she got off on her own away from her folks.)

Um, Clark get out of your pity party.
He explains his motivation later.

And this is a good thing, how?
HENDERSON: Murder in the first degree charges mean jail time. Even if it's justifiable.

I am a bit surprised she dod not mention how he had helped her when she was shot.
Thank you. I knew there was some other thing I was missing. [Linked Image]

Oh, I was so hoping.
It's good to keep hope alive.

Well, she muight not have known everyone in town before she turned 10.
It's not that big of a town, but you're right.

Now they know why the Kents did not call the sherrif. I am wondering how Clark will react to news that Rachel is dead.
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.