Originally posted by John Lambert:
So is it possible for this Martha and Jonathan to remember Lois and Clark visiting them. From reading "Another Lois" I am thinking yes, but I am not sure.
But that was *after* she reminded them of her and Clark's visit.

Even if it is, it makes 100% sense why they would not. You don't expect to see people looking the same as they did back in the mid-1960s in the mid-1990s, especially when based on their current age they just might have been infants by then.
Exactly. Unless you know to compare them, people wouldn't automatically assume this is the same people, especially since they haven't aged in almost 30 years. Unless, of course, they were looking at Dick Clark or Ralph Machicho (1st Karate Kid).

I was also wondering if people would remember the odd couple renting a car, and if there might be some sort of record of it that Lois might find. However, even if Lois did find a record of Clark Kent renting a car in 1966 she would never think it connected with this Clark Kent.
Lois would have to remember herself that she had been in this universe back in 1966, which she doesn't. I'm guessing the rental car guy is probably dead by now, so no chance of him remembering.

smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.