Michael: smile1

That’s naughty! No Clark-nookie for you on your wedding night with Lex.
LOIS: Say what? I'm doing what? [Linked Image]

*That’s* not the point. You wouldn’t shoot Lex either below the bellybutton for bugging you, would you?
LOIS: Depends on when he bothers me? In the middle of a story? On a date with Superman? When I get to the steamy part of a romance novel? While eating chocolate ice-cream with hot fudge sauce and whipped cream? I could always use a stun gun, taser, BB gun, full force water hose nossel, rubber band... for those offenses. All non-lethal. laugh Unless, of course, you meant British form of bugging, then YES, yes, I would.

CLARK: So would I.

It’s a good thing she’s not mercurial at all.
CLARK: You mean, she can get angrier?

LOIS: evil

Exactly. That’s when they call the village priest.
CLARK: Yes, I've met with one or two or 12 of those in my day.

True. But that’s still way too fresh. They might still sell him out.
CLARK: What? Mom! Dad! You wouldn't? thud

ER: I know. You should have seen him when someone shot Lois just for kicks.
LEX: It was an ACCIDENT! Really, you people, try to kill off someone to make a girl strip off her clothes for you and jump your bones and suddenly you're evil.

A lie in the heart is still a lie, and lie that cuts into the heart at that.
CLARK: I don't want to lie, but no matter what I say, Lois isn't going to believe me. I'm the boy who cried wolf and now he's suddenly arrived and nobody's coming to save the sheep.

LOIS: Likely story.

CLARK: See.

So, a drunk wolf who molests the sheep?
CLARK: You mean I could drink away my worries now? cool

No, I’m just telling it straight. I guess I could have become a lawyer if I had wanted to…
CLARK: But I like you. I don't like Lawyers. You make Lois say and do funny things.

LOIS: <wearing a maid's outfit dusting> What? I'm undercover.

CLARK: See?

DEAD CLARK: Skank.
DEAD CLARK: Actually, I gave her permission to move on with New Clark as long as he wasn't an evil clone. This one's a bit of a lunkhead, but he doesn't seem evil.

LOIS: Also, happy endings.
EW: I do write sad endings very well. frown But I guess there's always a first time. I mean, *not* with this story. Maybe if I turned M&J evil or something and Tanked you all. But NOT this story. This story is all about the HAPPY ENDINGS, isn't it?

Obi Wan cut a bit too deep, back on Mustafar, huh?
OBI WAN: [Linked Image]

LOIS: You put a half-dead plant in front of each table setting and pour the coffee onto them, right?
MARTHA: I don't have any half-dead houseplants. Sorry, how about some coffee mugs, dear.

/reminds Clark he’s presently vulnerable to rusty spoons and has a delicious sleen/
CLARK: <points at Lois> She's the one who wanted me to be 100% honest.

LOIS: Blaming the victim there, buddy?

CLARK: Lois, even when you've been shot, you're never the victim.

LOIS: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. I mean, I haven't forgiven you.

Plus, Lois doesn’t know that.
True.

Drat. Also, I think she’s sticking out more that way.
CLARK: Lois sticks out even in cammo.

LOIS: Is that a sexest joke, there, Chuck?

CLARK: No! I just meant, because you're so beautiful. [Linked Image] Does anyone have any feet? I'm fresh out.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.