Actually, from the looks of the Kryptonite, I always figured it’d shatter like glass, including the small, sharp shards.
Actually, I found a Wendy Richards distraction yesterday called "Poision" (dark side) which had Clark swallowing Kryptonite fragments. Let's just say, the results weren't exactly what Lex had in mind.

Oh dear. /watches in growing panic as Virginia goes into hibernation for several months/
At the moment I'm only allowing myself small doses of distraction (see above). I'm not allowing hibernation until I've finished my story. Then I might turn from EW to ER for a while until hit over the head with another plot bunny.

LEX: [Laugh] How do you think I got my billions? By illegal means? angel-devil

Yes?
LEX: And you expect me to admit to that? laugh

/imagines Clark having first skimmed Rachel’s memories and then started implanting them into other prospective mates/
And here I thought you might head the other direction and think "Ghost Clark" giving her ideas. [Linked Image] Of course, he's dead.

So? You’re saying you won’t get creative? Or simply that they’ll consummate again after HiM when Clark’s a bit out of it?
Again? [Linked Image] Hmmmm, that's strange, that wasn't in my outline the last time I looked at it. <shrugs> Well, if the outline says they're supposed to do it then, I must have changed it at some point. Silly me, thinking someone hacked into my computer and changed my outline on me. *Nobody* would do that, would they? Would they?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.