Sydney: Didn't Perry tell her to "stay" in the pilot and that was how she ended up on the Prometheus transport?

CAT: No, Lois. It's because YOU think that you're always right.
LOIS: And the difference is?

Telling everything to Perry? I'm not sure that Lois will be very happy...
PERRY: In confidence. I'm good at protecting my sources. How do you think I learned to yodel so well?

Here is Clark: hyper hyper

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">CAT: Yes! Yes! Yes!
Oh, Cat, you say that to all the guys.

ALL THE STAFF (chorus) : But your name is MAD DOG!!!
Yes, I did realize the irony of that line. devil

But...the Clark of this dimension is dead!
Before *this* Clark went to interview with Perry, he called Prof. Carlton at MidWest U. and asked him if he could use him as a referral, saying that he had been in the guy's class and talked about how much he enjoyed him as a Professor (all true, for the Prof. Carlton back in alt-dimension), mentioning specific stories the man had told in class (which happened to be the same in both dimensions). To save face, and not let anyone know he had forgotten a student who clearly knew what a genius he is, Prof. Carlton went along, thinking for some reason he must have blanked on Clark Kent. Technically, Alt-Clark and this Prof. Carlton never met.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.