Just one question, how is this Lois any different from how canon Lois acted in S1? Or in S2 when she played Clark and Scardino off one another? Okay, that was 2 questions.
Well, there is a reason why I skipped through most of Barbarian at the Planet/Fall of the House of Luthor when I first watched the series, and I have never had the patience to actually watch the Lois gets engaged to Lex scenes. I have also never managed to watch Whine, Whine, Whine without fast forwarding through parts, and I fast forwarded through big chunks of Individual Resposibility on my first go around.

So, I have to say I was very frustrated with Lois in the show. I had a hard time with "Fly Hard" as well.

On the other hand, Lois did not go on a date with Clark in season 1, so my complaints would have not been as pointed.

Actually, I have to say that this Lois is more honest with herself. She actually is suspecting Luthor's motives. True, Lois only suspects Luthor of being jealous of Clark, but at least she does not assume Clark is the only jealous person around, which at times seemed to be her theory in the show.

John Pack Lambert