Not officially, no. They did get un-officially married though.
Hmm, actually, that was longer and more intense than a lot of dates. And they even kissed. Still, it was a deception kiss, however what a kiss.

On the whole I liked HiM, although I think I confuse some scense there with ones in The Source from season 2. Do they both have scenes where Clark ex-rays through a wall and then at some point sees Lois' bones as she tries to bring him back to reality, or just one.

At least she's not running up to Lex and embracing him and calling him "her hero" like another Lois did.
Wait, does she actually do that in "Requium for a Superhero". I knew I really disliked the whole shooting scene in there. I also figured that it was partly because Clark seemed to needless waste time celebrating defeating 3 cyborgs when he should be rushing off to save Lois. That always seemed odd to me, especially because it was the only time he really seemed to celebrate a victory as Superman, especially when Lois was not yet safe.

Now I wonder if Clark should have learned from RFASH that he should carry a gun and use it from time to time, than maybe Lois will call him "my hero" as well.

Does it say something about Lois maybe not being her self that I am thinking the "my hero" line sounds more like hypnotized, amnisiac Lois interacting with Dr. Deter?

John Pack Lambert