Michael: FDK-FDK-FDK... Time 2. smile1

It was an accident, honestly. Also, that means I should FDK while reading the first time, then?
I leave that up to the Reader. I find it hard to stop reading to FDK in the middle.

Yes, unless one already got hired thugs on the payroll and can have them deliver the goods and prep them so there won’t be effort required.
They are handy, aren't they?

On an unrelated subject, Nigel recently oversaw the installation of chains in Lex’s sleep chamber.
Only in the manor house, not the penthouse.

Clones? Surgically modified look-alikes? He could still do things once a year and on the plus side, he could make a killing when he’s done.
LEX: Not quite the same. I like the psychological damage done to the real thing.

No, just that thinking of it a challenge isn’t that good an idea. It could likely end like the Challenger.
clap

I do wonder who that conversation would go when you substitute Superman for Clark.
Hmmm. I wonder....

LOIS: No?

SUPERMAN: No!

LOIS: Clark said he'd be...

SUPERMAN: He most certainly did not!

LOIS: Gotcha. <sigh>

SUPERMAN: Trust me, Lois, it works better if you don't put us together in a room together.

LOIS: <suspeciously> Why's that?

SUPERMAN: [Linked Image] I believe someone is calling for help?

LOIS: Convenient.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.