Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Well, I was originally going to leave on my vacation after Part 20, but I just couldn't do that to Clark. I needed to let him to get his 2 cents in.

So, we'll stop here for the next several weeks. I may be tempted to post a part or two if I'm near a computer with a copy of my story in it, should demand be high enough. Although after only getting 2 FDK posts for Part 20, I'm guessing this won't happen. Just teasing, I know RL is insane during the first week of July. I know mine is (hence the vacation). I'll start posting again (regularly) Monday, July 23rd. FDK fuels my characters into action. wink

Thank you to all my readers, who have stuck with me despite this first story arc moving so slowly. After my vacation, I promise my story (timeline and part wise) will move faster. Some scenes with minor plot points will be summarized in flashback format during other scenes to move things along faster. Second Plot arc only took roughly 1/2 as many parts and covered 4x as much actual timeline time. dance

Okay, now that I'm done with the housekeeping stuff. Any comments? grovel

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/30/14 04:03 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.