Michael: <Creepy alien guy>

Isn't his suit more grey than blue? And No, not that one.
I know, didn't find one with a blue suit *and* a halfway decent portray shot. And that's a Trandoshan (see link). They hunted, enslaved, and sold Wookies(TM) during the heydays of the Empire.

When Lois tossed the phone to hang it up, it hit the "speaker phone" button, so when she hung up the receiver, it wasn't really hung up and Lex could hear her entire confession of love speech to Superman. That wasn't clear?
Oh. I see. And no, I can't remember reading (or re-reading for FDK) even a hint of that. blush I did wonder how he could hear her/if he heard her but he mentioned the surveillance should be put in so I shrugged and posted it in FDK smile

You mean hundred million women are insane and Lana is the only sane one?
No, heart beats. If you go with a pulse of 60, that's about three years. Less, if it's faster. I didn't really want to figure out how long they had been engaged and stuff...

Clark's learned his lesson. He types this one into the computer at Justice League, where it's safe from prying wifey eyes.... not other League members like Batman, but it's a trade-off.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.