chelo: Welcome to the LnC's boards current soap opera. blush
I've spent 3 days reading your "wrong books" and my family has been eating leftovers, cherrios and Fruit since then...
They'll survive. wink That has (repeatedly) happened to me when I get sucked into a new LnC story.

I can't stop reading! And considering the amount of my daily chores I'm glad that I have developed some habilities in order to keep reading: cooking + reading (btw my cellphone is now decorated with tomato and avocado stains), reading in the shower, knit-and-read, jog and read, shock and read in the middle of a telephone conversation.... a coherent telephone conversation.... smile1 That's always good to hear.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Loved the twist that you gave at Cat's character!!! I always thought that with her dettailed observation of male bodies surely could note the similarities between CK and SM and discover the identity!
Because I made Jonathan's accident happen *before* Clark arrived in this dimension, I needed someone else for Clark to turn to in Metropolis to help him out, especially with his relationship with Lois. I must admit it always seemed obvious to me that she knew more than she admitted in canon. Many of her scenes in the newsroom are actual canon dialogue, facial expressions, and actions. It might make you take a second look at her character when re-watching S1.

I'm anxious to discover how are you going to present the pheromone event, how will you introduce Martha and Jonathan in alt-Clark's life, how is Luthor going to mess with CK and Lois, are Scardino and Mayson going to appear again? For some reason, I believe that this time Mayson and Lois won't be BFFs!!!!
As this is still (currently) a Work In Progress (WIP), I haven't yet addressed all of those issues. Plus, the spoilage police are crossing their arms and glaring at me in warning to keep my mouth shut. help I *will* address all of those things and characters, in time.

So, I must stop writing and back to read, now that My amily sleeps.
It's the best time to work and read without interruption, I agree.

Fabulous job, Virginia!! And thanks for sharing it to all of us, LnC fans!
You're most welcome! Thank you for reading.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.