Me: Could he wear blue and come from outer space?

Michael: <Creepy alien guy>
Isn't his suit more grey than blue? And No, not that one.

MICHAEL: Sobs? Even in Lex’s delusional mind, Lois’s response wouldn’t constitute sobs, would they? Yammering, sure.

ME: But tears don't make a sound. How about sniffling?

MICHAEL: No, I meant there was no indication that she did anything but talk and hang up. Unless I missed something?
When Lois tossed the phone to hang it up, it hit the "speaker phone" button, so when she hung up the receiver, it wasn't really hung up and Lex could hear her entire confession of love speech to Superman. That wasn't clear?

You’re right. No sane woman would ever consider a relationship with him. See Lana. She dumped him in a heartbeat. Well, about a hundred million.
You mean hundred million women are insane and Lana is the only sane one? huh

/imagines Lois reading *this* rule in the Rule Book/ Wonder if Clark would get visitation rights with the little one.
Clark's learned his lesson. He types this one into the computer at Justice League, where it's safe from prying wifey eyes.... not other League members like Batman, but it's a trade-off.

Aaaand your point being? /points at Order 66/
You lost me on "order". What happened to the Rules?

He’s a fake in this dimension? There’s Dead Clark. Ghost Clark. And Fake Clark. Oh, and Chuck. Charlie. The Neanderthal in Lois’s imagination. Cat’s Friend. The monster of Trask’s nightmares. Do I need to continue?
There's only 3 Clarks in this story. Dead Clark, Alt-Clark, and canon Clark (who gets referred to on occasion). Mostly it's alt-Clark. Most of the other guys (you mentioned) are just facets of his personality.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.