Christina: Thank you again for the long FDK. hyper I'm always excited to see something from you.

Uh huh. Let's just wait to see if a makeout session is actually part of the pheromone effect now, shall we? I think she's going to be eating these words.
[Linked Image]

Also, what man (outside of a gay one that's not planning on coming out of the closet anytime soon) would even consider the sort of arrangement she's suggesting an acceptable one? I can't imagine one and yes, that doesinclude Clark. How could she even consider that an option?
Yes, as I was reading it again when I posted it last night, I was thinking he could so TOTALLY sue her for this... Lois is very lucky that the Sexual Harrisment laws are very lax in Metropolis. (Otherwise Cat would have been put out of business long ago.) Oh, and that Clark's a fool in love.

It's too bad he's so adamant about Lois falling for Clark because these sorts of feelings support the Superman part of a Clark/Lois/Superman triangle of two.
[Linked Image]

Of course in some ways, accepting the option of being the public part of the public/private arrangement would truly activate the triangle of two. We only saw glimpses of it and only in season three/four but never this early.
<<see above referenced whistler>> wink I'm glad you pulled these lines out to quote. These are canon lines, but I enjoyed putting different motivation to them. It doesn't always work smoothly, but here it did.

YES!!! She's calling his bluff!
Yep, Clark, you've need to work on your speedier exits. clap

Whoops, not quite the way you wanted to say that, right, Superman?
Clark: << [Linked Image]>> She would only hear *that* line.

Good. Sorry Lois, but your suggestion would be even crueler to Clark had he actually BEEN a different person than the person behind the suit so it would stand to reason he wouldn't let her do that even if it's the same person in the end. With that said, the very reason he spoke it out loud will come back and bite him should she ever figure out his real identity.
I personally like MAD Lois. So, she'll show up a lot, especially when Clark tries to get her to go off chocolate. (Just kidding! He's not THAT... well, he might be THAT stupid, but he doesn't do that.)

*snort* How in the heck did she come up with that? I mean she's the one that came up with that convoluted idea of Clark being her cover bf.
Clark: Superman, I know you like Lois, but I've been in love with her since the moment I saw her, which was a good week before you showed up. Now, she's *kissed* me, so I've got dibs! You've got to let me have my chance first, because once you've kissed her, she'll never come back to me.

<<This delusion brought to you by the wild imagation of one Lois Lane>>

Waaaaiiiiiiit a minuuuuuuuute. Chuck. Cover boyfriend.

<<LOL guys>>

How did I not see realize this sooner???
What? Is that a spoiler for another show?! shock <<Hmmmm. I wonder if Netflix still has that on their Instant List?>>

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.