I apologize if this post offends but I’ve been struggling to come to terms with this story since it was posted. I have tried ignoring it but that has not seemed to help.

Very simply, this is the most disturbing work I have ever encountered here. It has left me very upset and hesitant to return to the boards at all. I have been through deathfics that were not nearly so disturbing.

Terry is an excellent writer. His skills certainly far exceed my own.

This story has almost driven me from this fandom. For me, the damage is done. However, for the benefit of others like myself that might be sensitive to encountering this sort of story, I would suggest two possibilities:

1. The creation of a SUPER-WHAM warning to warn individuals that are more sensitive to stay away at all costs.
2. The creation of SUPER-WHAM folder or at least some place that would give people the opportunity to not encounter something like this if they would rather not.

I had tried to ignore this but aside from the fact that I do find it so disturbing, the level of comment that it has triggered means that when I have gotten the courage to return to check on the stories that I do enjoy, this is right at the top on the posts and I am slapped in the face again.

I seriously doubt that my comments will carry any weight or even be well received. But this story has significantly darkened my ability to appreciate these characters and, to be honest, I am resentful to have that taken away. I had another work in progress I have found that I simply can’t find the enthusiasm to write my characters.

Again, I am sorry if this offends but this story has taken something that I cherished and I don’t know if it will ever return. I hope there can be a way to prevent that from happening to someone else in the future.

Bob