Betty - no Utopia here, at least not through Lois. And there was a warning in the first post.

quote: In “She’s,” Lois didn’t survive the freezing process. In this story, she does survive – but at a cost.

While this isn't a WHAM warming, it is a danger flag, and since none of the major characters died, I didn't think the warning was necessary.
Well, this community isn't particularly strict about warnings, so perhaps that was adequate for most. I did read it, however, and interpreted it to mean possible brain injury, a difficult recovery, something like that.

As far as I am concerned, what you did with this story was essentially destroy the character of Lois, and the experience of watching this process was worse than a death would have been -- so I still think it was not enough, and would have appreciated a WHAM! warning as well.

This was also the first story of yours that I'd ever read, and I was unprepared for the kind of writer you are. But 'nuff said; I'm sorry for even raising the point.