Clark got off too easy. I agree with the others who said he needs to take responsiblity. He created this monster, and now he just walks away? Uh, uh. This is his cross to bear - for the length of Lois's life, if need be. He doesn't have to love her. He doesn't even have to like her. But he does have to assume responsiblity for what he did to her. mad

I also agree with those who said that *Lois* got off too easy. They are enabling her, which is *not* helping. Lois needs to be held accountable for her actions, and suffer the consequences, just like anyone else. She needs to be, not killed(!), but definitely taken down.

Ann,

Your challenge reminds me of Mary's "Listen". The details are different, but it still involves Lois assuming responsiblity for a (male) Super-being who is a potential danger both to himself and the world. And one who wasn't always particularly likable, either. frown

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster