It is a touching piece, Pam. And of all the arguments against the community center and mosque, the point that Ground Zero is the final resting place of thousands of bodies that were not and could not be recovered is the most salient one. But I'm reminded that Ground Zero is not going to remain a graveyard forever. They're going to put a giant, gleaming glass and steel skyscraper on it. People will go to work there again. They will buy coffee at a Starbucks that I'm certain will be in the building's ground floor, along with a Cosi sandwich shop. Across the street there is, and always will be, the Century 21 Discount Department Store. A block away is a University of Phoenix office building. American Express sits opposite Ground Zero, close to the waterfront. All sorts of buildings that are profane in the oldest sense of the word (i.e., not sacred), mark the grounds in visual range of Ground Zero. The mosque and community center will be several blocks away, in the middle of a block and will therefore have no line of site to Ground Zero. You won't be standing on consecrated ground with a giant minaret staring you in the face.