For the most part, I am closeted. I don't really tell people what I do, but I don't really hide it, either.

I DID hide it in the Army, though. One of the guys I worked with had a misconception about fanfic. He assumed that EVERYone who wrote fanfiction inserted themselves into the story just to have... em... relations with the main character. So I never told him, or really anyone else.

My roommates know, though. And then my roommate outed me to my boyfriend on the second day I knew him. She told him that I was busy with the Kerth awards, hee!

Now, for music videos, I'm less closeted about it. I told my boyfriend within five minutes of knowing him, muaha!

But do I tell my family? Not really. I grew up with a dad who thought I was overly obsessed with shows. I think he found out that I was attempting to write fanfic, but I've never shown him any of it. My mommy probably knows, but then she's my mommy...

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*