I'm all open about basically anything going on in my life in general - and as this community and being a member of it means a lot to me, I don't keep it a secret either.

So, in those days when I was a really engaged reader, friends asked me what I was reading all day and so I explained it to them. I suppose nobody understood why I was so rapt by stories about a TV show that had been cancelled years ago (and wasn't really popular in Germany to begin with) but they were fine with it. They knew that I'm a bit weird and that usually nobody of them even tries to make sense of what I do wink
Some days ago I even explained the Kerths to them laugh

Some of my closest friends know that I've become an avid vidder and I even showed them some of my vids. Not that they know much about the background stories but it's certainly nice to share those things.

Heck, these guys even know about me reading and loving slash - so, well, you see, you can call me pretty open wink

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady