DH knows - I think - but that's about it. I mentioned it once to my sister years ago [like 7 years], but we don't always get along and I don't talk about stuff like that. I've always loved to write and I need a creative outlet.

I have a friend who loves the show [in a 'oh, I remember that show - Dean Cain has a great smile and they had such great chemistry' kind of way] and I've thought about mentioning it to her, but... haven't worked up the guts yet. She knows I did Nano but that's it - I wouldn't tell her what it was about just that it wasn't anything bad just embarrassing and I probably would have told her but then one of her daycare kids had an 'accident' and that was the end of that.

Otherwise... Oh - yeah - a friend I met in another fandom 7-8 years ago. We've both moved on from there, but we still email from time to time and send Christmas cards and she's actually in the AN in one of my early fics and has made 'cameos'. She's said she'll check it out sometime because she enjoyed the show too - but she's really the only non-LC person I've talked about it to.

Carol