I guess you could say that I am a bit of a closet reader...simply because there aren't too many people I could tell who would be interested. Some friends and family know that I am a dedicated Dean and Clark Kent fan so would probably regard my interest in Lois and Clark fanfics as a spinoff of that. Anything I write on the Lois and Clark boards usually stays with you fellow board writers and the boards themselves. I just prefer it that way.

For myself, I would like to be a writer and initially started reading the fanfics to see how the characters and situations are handled in the stories. I discovered that I love reading L and C fanfics and my own writing has not really taken off to a great extent. I have written some short stories [nothing to do with Lois and Clark] just ideas/inspirations that have come to me. I have begun a children's story...my niece has two little girls and they were the inspiration for that. She is still waiting for me to finish that particular story!

Fauve

Clark: I kept waiting for this incredible feeling of connection. You know, like I was exactly where I belonged, but that's only happened to me once in my life.
Lois: When?
Clark: The day I met you.