In the closet! But I've always been like that about any of my obsessions. My sister knew about my Angel obsession because I had to borrow her computer to feed it on the WB message boards, but generally I am quite secretive. I used to collect pics of my favorite actors when I was a teenager, but never had posters or anything on my walls - they were stashed in my bedside cabinet. And when my brother-in-law asked me the other day what I look at on the internet, I said oh you know, just stuff... In fact, if anyone ever asked to borrow my computer, I'd be doing some superspeedy history deleting before I'd let them use it. And no photobucket access, 'cause that's just embarrassing!

I suppose it has something to do with not wanting people to judge you. Not that I care what they read/write, but for whatever reason it seems to work the other way round. Like we all hum and haw for hours about what to wear to a party, but don't actually notice what anybody else has on when we get there.

I mentioned something about watching LnC to my mom recently and she couldn't even remember the show, so obviously I hid my unnatural affection for it quite well. I am getting better though - possibly to do with not caring as much what others think of you when you get older.

But I still call myself gr8soE and not J..... laugh

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.