I don't know how many people know about my obsession. I don't hide it, but I also don't tell everyone. It just has to come out in conversation, but it just doesn't.

My sister knows for sure. Oddly, I always used to make fun of her fanfiction obsession. I couldn't understand why anyone would want to write stories about tv shows. She writes fanfics for various Anime and manga, all posted on fanfiction.net .

I think mom might know, Dayle has mentioned it in front of her, but I always change the topic or move it along. Mom thinks we both spend too much time online.

My Best friend knows... I think... She used to be a huge fan as well when we were in high school. But I don't think she realizes I've tried writing.

I have posted one of my poems to my spaces live account . (hmm... looks like I haven't added much to there in months. Funny how life gets in the way.)

I also have a Lois and Clark quote as one of my favorite quotes on my facebook page. "being with you is stronger than being alone."

If someone questioned me about it, I wouldn't deny, but I also don't offer it up. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's friends don't all know. Phew!

Don't think about the pink elephant... I dare you!

Thanks to Tineke for the avatar