I'm pretty much closeted. I finally explained it to my fiance a year or two ago. I told him it was my own guilty pleasure. It was something completely for me and that no one knew about it so he should feel privledged. goofy He does enjoy the random tidbits I get from the Off Topic folder, though. Like the grain of rice website or random stories and pictures. When I don't come right out and admit where I found something he usually guesses that it's from here.

My family and friends know that I like the show, but I doubt they even know what a fandom is or that I frequent one. My mom may have figured out that I read them, though. She would catch me reading pages upon pages of text on the computer and I'd just tell her I was reading stories.

My roommates probably thought I was doing something illegal or risque because I'd be reading a story and one of them would come up behind me and I'd be contstantly minimizing pages. It's a good thing I have my own room now. blush

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?