Aw man! I knew that one too!

This one is familiar but I'm not placing it at the moment... I think I even remember the plot and read it recently...

/me will look in a bit
Carol

Edit: I GOT IT!!!!

The wonderful Trust Me, I\'m a Reporter by Yvonne.

I'll be back in a bit. wink

He wanted to take her out again today! The long wait had been worth it, her dreams were finally
coming true. She lowered her head and looked at him through her eyelashes. "That would be wonderful, Clark. What museum would you like to visit, the Field Museum or the Museum of Science and Industry?"

"I was thinking about the Louvre, actually," Clark said with a grin.

"The Louvre?" she stammered. "The real Louvre? That's in France!"

"Yes it is, but it's still early there and on Sunday they stay open a little later so we'll have plenty of time. We can hit a bistro on the Champs Élysées for lunch and then go wherever you'd like for dinner. It'll give you a chance to try out your new linguistic skills, too." With hope in his eyes, he asked, "What do you say?"

She jumped out of her chair, too excited to sit. "What do I say? Yes!" She ran over to him, threw her arms around his neck hugging him tightly. "Yes! I'd love to Clark; I've never been to France before! Do I need a passport?"

"No, Superman Airways doesn't stop for customs, so no passport is necessary," he said smiling.

She stepped back and ran her hand through her hair. "Of course. I'm just so excited! Oh, Clark, this is great! I've always wanted to visit the Louvre!"
devil