I feel as though I just posted, so I was going to stay out of this thread for a bit, but since people are stumped...

This is an incredibly angsty TOGoM that Wendy did not write. (Hard to believe, perhaps, but true.) It's Nicole's To Wake From Dreams

And now for a very waffy moment from another wonderful story...

Lois returned to reality to find Clark's eyes on hers. She was shocked to see how the deep emotion in his expression, and the sensation of his hands still gripping her calves, affected her. Suddenly the atmosphere in her apartment felt very close... warm, with a throbbing tension in the air.

Lois was the first to move, stretching her hand out towards Clark's face. He responded, shifting closer to her and sliding her legs along his lap in order to do so. Her fingers touched his face; his slid along her jawline and into her hair. Neither spoke.

Clark lowered his head and allowed his mouth to touch Lois's. At the same moment, she parted her lips and slid her hand around to the back of his head, running her fingers into his hair. She returned his kiss, at first tentatively and then more passionately as his own movements grew more ardent. Lois could barely believe the sensations Clark's kiss was arousing in her; she had known for some time that she was attracted to him, but this... this was nothing short of explosive.

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5