Honestly... no. As I've said before, I'm no more interested in dead-Clark, Lois moves on fics than the reverse.
Good to know. Somehow I had the idea that you wanted to see one of these.

And yes, I understood Ann’s perspective from a historical standpoint, but it’s not like that so much anymore. (At least in the so called industrialized countries.)

And Lois does mellow when she understand that someone loves her for who she is, not what she can do. And I agree with Nancy, Lois in the later episode was the woman she wanted to be.
Thank you!

Also I'm not sure viewers needed to see a literal newsroom pronouncement: "Clark I was wrong". Lois's body language at the end said it all.
Well, I’d have to say that’s true. It took guts for the woman to come back to the newsroom looking like she did. Most of us would have stopped by home and cleaned up… laugh

Some folks have mentioned that Lois thought it was okay to steal others’ stories. And that does seem to be the case. But yet she was crushed because Claude did the same to her. Shouldn’t she have learned something there?

If we find reasons to rationalize Clark's bad behaviour, then let's do the same for Lois. Let's be fair.
I’m all for that , I just wanted the point out that Lois personality is abrasive and just like in real life that means she will seldom get the benefit of the doubt.
Yes, that seems fair. But Arawn is right (fair or not) - those with an abrasive personality will seldom get the benefit of the doubt.

Hmm... I'm not sure that coming on to Toni Taylor would be exploiting her. He didn't make her any false promises.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~