a bit of a contradiction here, in your argument - she either acknowledges it, or not.
Lois acknowledge Clark’s ruthlessness in going after the story, as she put it he “won” . Which is high praise indeed. But, Clark wanted to show her how it felt to be the victim of that behaviour, something she just doesn't get. Lois still thinks that it’s OK exploit other people to get what she want.

If we find reasons to rationalize Clark's bad behaviour, then let's do the same for Lois. Let's be fair.
I’m all for that smile , I just wanted the point out that Lois personality is abrasive and just like in real life that means she will seldom get the benefit of the doubt.

I'm going to disagree with you there. Were he a god, he would be very boring, and I'd have stopped watching.
As a Karen said, Nordic or Greek mythology, shows that gods doesn’t have to be boring or perfect. My point is that Clark holds all the power, he doesn’t have to accept anything that he doesn’t like, that he use that power with utmost restraint is simply a choice of his. He could do whatever he pleases with Lois, or anyone else.

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...