Yes but she doesn’t acknowledge it to Clark and (presumable) to any others of her co-workers. Could you blame them for thinking her false and disrespectful?

..... That wasn’t as I saw it, Lois congratulated him on out manuvering her for the story,
a bit of a contradiction here, in your argument - she either acknowledges it, or not. smile Also I'm not sure viewers needed to see a literal newsroom pronouncement: "Clark I was wrong". Lois's body language at the end said it all. smile

All I'm suggesting is that we apply the same 'rules' so to speak to Lois as we do to Clark. Nothing more. If we find reasons to rationalize Clark's bad behaviour, then let's do the same for Lois. Let's be fair.

One of the things I enjoyed about the show was that neither character was portrayed as perfect. That was one of the great things about the show. That, and the humour. Notice, too, that Lois is the butt of that humour, from Perry, Jimmy, and Clark, a lot more than is Clark. Were they being cruel to her? I don't think so, but if we're to be consistent in condemning a person's snarky comments, then we have to say yes.

At the same time Clark IS singularly unique, he is a god,
I'm going to disagree with you there. smile Were he a god, he would be very boring, and I'd have stopped watching.

Lois and Clark's character flaws may have be different but they both had them. Let's not put Clark Kent on a pedestal. smile

c.