I'd decided to keep my post short, but since most people are giving detailed explanations, I thought I'd give mine.

Btw, thanks Pam and Wendy for trying to put a name to that first story. I really can't remember and the truth is I really didn't like it. Not because it wasn't well written, which I believe it was or I wouldn't have made it all the way through (I seem to recall it being long, but I hadn't read any, so long might not be that long after all...) but because it made me really sad...

Anyway, I'd never had access to the net until the summer before my last high school year. I expent a month in Charlotte (NC) on an exchange and the first thing I searched for when my American 'family' explained to me how internet worked was, oh surprise, L&C. A penfriend had given me a link to what she saiud was a fifth season written by fans, but I never found it and stumbled on the mentioned fic instead. Back home I didn't get access at home until a few months later (April 2001, I believe) and again searched for L&C. Finally, I found TUFS and became inmensely hooked! I read most of the eps but never finished (though I've finally gotten back to the three or four I had left) becuase I found the archive and later, as I decided to post my first fic, the MBs (Thanks Tricia, btw, for telling me about them)

I've read a lot ever since and hope to continue for as long as I can (which ahd better be very long, lol)

Cris

Cris