Oh, crimeny, Kathy, I read my first L&C fic in 1995!! You don't expect me to remember that, do you? help (I've been reading fanfic in general since the late eighties)

I *think* the first place I encountered FOLCfic was when one of the guys on CServe introduced me to one of Leigh Raglan's fanfic compendiums -- Leigh would gather up 8-10 stories and put them together into one file. I have vague memories of Lois and Clark on a beach... that doesn't seem to narrow it down much, though <g>

And then I got on the fanfic majordomo list -- wow, they had *four* whole pages of stories to choose from! Plus new ones delivered directly to my mailbox! Bliss.

One of the first stories I got through the list was Debby's Dawning, part 3. Since I hadn't yet read parts 1 or 2, I was very very confused dizzy

I remember Leigh Raglan's Reminiscing. It was about that time that I found Chris Mulder's Love Beyond All Measure (the sequel wasn't out yet). And, well... I plunged in headfirst and haven't ever come back out, all the way wink

PJ
p.s., Rivka, I'm so touched to think one of my stories was the first one you read... and amazed that you came back for more, afterwards! <g>

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K