Love 7 Days! You're lucky tho! Here in the UK, I think the BBC has killed it! which is quite surprising, cause BBC is actually quite nice about the sci-fi stuff. They started showing 7 Days, got us hooked, then quit, half way through season 1?! I'm desperately waiting for them to put it back on, but I think I may hope in vain. frown

And I have to agree with you about the Time Travel stuff. It appeal to me too. Did you ever read the TNG novels Federation and Imzadi. Ok, so Imzadi isn't so much time travel as a love story, but its so worthy of mention anyway. laugh But Federation is fantastic, all time travel and stuff, one of the best ST novels (I actually wrote 'fic' before I realised what I was doing) that I've ever read. I actually go and read the end of it every so often, even if I don't have time to read the whole book!

Edit: Ok, just noticed your sig... There was a stupid question up there. Somewhere. laugh

(If the mods are about to hit us over the head, we can take this to email. blush )

Loriel (who tried and failed to make this even remotely on topic. Oh! I have a thought! If I mention Tempus and HG Wells does that make it almost on topic? goofy )

"Inappropriate attachment" didn't begin to cover the depth of the feelings Vaughn had for Sydney Bristow.
~Ties That Bind by RJ Anderson~

I ramble at http://www.livejournal.com/~loriel_eris