LOL, Loriel, so did my little box. The first time. This last time I generalized so much it hurt. Makes me wonder if we couldn't get Anne to make that little box a lot bigger, so I can list all my shows.

OH! I'm so excited, I've been checking the TV show listings at home, even though I won't be able to watch anything until the beginning of November - it's nice to see what the stations are showing... Anyway, I discovered today that one of them is airing 7 Days again! If you know anything about that show, it's about a guy who goes back seven days in time (the time travel thing is what hooked me, of course smile ) and prevents disasters or other stuff from happening. It ran for only three years, and I discovered it during season 3 - and the fall after, when I was looking forward to reruns on Space, 9/11 happened, and it got taken off air along with a whole host of other shows that even slightly made reference to terrorism. I hope this one station is still running it when I get back - I know they keep running TNG eps over and over, so maybe, and they have 7 Days on at like 3am, so maybe...

Melisma (crossing her fingers, here under her Rock)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda