You know, I thought about this and realized I had absolutely no idea what the first fic I'd read was...I think I've read just about everything on the archive at some point in time. This stirred my curiosity, so I had to go try to figure it out...

I was pretty sure that I'd found the Archive during the first couple months that I was working in my research job back in college - so summer of 1999. That was the first time I really decided to start looking for Lois and Clark related stuff on the internet. For some reason it had never occured to me that there might more L&C nuts out there, and that I should go look for them...

So, summer of 1999...and I was pretty sure I would have just started checking with the new posts around that time, so I checked the date and looked at the stories that were uploaded around that time. And it hit me - Fear of Discovery - uploaded July 25, 1999!!! I'm pretty sure that was it! So I can blame Yvonne for the last 4 years of my life? <g> (Just kidding, Yvonne, you'll never know how glad I am that I found the Archives and everything else in FoLCdom - so THANK YOU!) goofy

P.S. Totally cool topic, Kathy!!! I haven't even thought about this in years, now I need to go back and re-read FoD!!! Yay!!!

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage