Try going on a date with that Main Character tonight; you might just need to rekindle the romance between you two.
Oh, how I wish he would want to go out with me. *giggles* I would SO date that guy. blush

I will have most of the rough draft finished on a book I've been trying to write for almost two years.
Yay Sheilah! That's wonderful. clap

I'm going to keep pushing and see what I can do but man, I just don't know. Real life isn't playing nice.
We should all get together and give our stories a good few kicks in the behind. LOL! I think some of our MCs deserve it!

Yahoo, aromassa!! Has everyone seen her total for halfway through the month? Way to go!!!
You should see her progress bar on LJ - she's over 100% on some of those counters. laugh Way to go, girl!!

And Lara, how do I *know* you can do it? Three words. Reversal of Fortune.
Awwww!!! blush Thanks Woody!

As for the MC, pretend he's Clark in Contact, and have at him. Give him a good talking to.
I sometimes wish he were Clark. Clark is nice, he listens to me. LOL! My MC is Bruce Wayne and he hates people. I've had him beaten up a few times already. In fact, last I heard, he had a concussion. Serves him right! *lol* Oooh! I know, I'll send Clark over to talk to him. *giggles*

oooh! omg! I finally got my Kerth back. YAY!!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies