Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
Oh really Jensguy? Tempus? You think so? It couldn't possibly, maybe be... oh I don't know, let's see who else could I pin dimenision jumping on...

MXYZPTLK?

Or it could be Tempus... who knows? laugh

I just had to throw that out there - I need to keep you guessing. wink Although if you want to be at all surprised, then quit guessing. goofy

Actually MXYZPTLK is quite prominent in the Superman myth when you look at the comics. He also appears in Smallville. So I wouldn't think of him as strictly a L&C villain. laugh

Tempus, on the other hand, is the only villain that is specific to L&C that comes to mind immediately. wink So I'm with Jensguy, I'm guessing you are referring to Tempus. Either way - I think your idea sounds great so far and I'm looking forward to hopefully reading it! thumbsup

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH