Originally posted by Darth Michael:
ER: She could have gotten him Ricinus-filled chocolates instead?

LOIS: I don't want him dead, just in a lot of pain and the center of my pulitzer prize winning series of articles about the Fall of LexCorp.
ER: Ricinus not Ricin. When consumed, it tastes bitter and causes prolonged sessions in an isolated room that only fitted with cameras when you name is Lois Lane.

CLARK: Soooooo, her bedroom?
ER: /so, totally not catching where Clark's mind had disappeared off to/ Bathroom.
[Linked Image]

LOIS: *I* went on a date with Clark, too... um... Right. He took me out for my birthday. Date. /fist pump/
ER: So, Clark took pity on his partner and invited her out for a hotdog and a fudgecovered brownie with a candle stuck on top of it?
Um... no... Part 44 ... sadly, that was almost 100 parts ago, so I forgive your lapse in memory.

LOIS: I didn't 'leave' my second fiancee at the altar, was forcibly removed. And I rescinded my divorce request within two minutes, so it doesn't count.
ER: She seems flaky. And she could have worn a tracking chip had she really wanted Clark to find her.
LOIS: [Linked Image] You know, I don't *always* want him to know where I am.
CLARK: /writes mental note to self to give Lois ultrasonic watch for Christmas/

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.