If she changes her statement, would that be perjury? Or at least revealing that she perjured herself the first time around?
Perjury only applies under oath. Since Henderson did not swear her to an oath, she can't be guilty of perjury. Obstruction of justice maybe, but not perjury. But I doubt he would want to press charges, and if Lois can be at all key in bringing down Luthor, neither will the DA office, unless Drake gets too close to the case.

That only works if she tells Clark that the watch has a tracker in it!
Lois is assuming Cat will tell Clark if she disappears. I know, assumptions are bad, but she hopes this one works.

Can they arrest the mayor for inciting a riot for this? I imagine that the city would go nuts to find out they'd been sitting in a couple of nukes and that there was no guarantee that there weren't more around.
The first amendment, applied to the states through the 14th, makes inciting a riot a hard charge. A government official detailing the results of an important investigation will not result in an arrest. Even if a riot does result.

John Pack Lambert