Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:
Well, it doesn't seem like "being on the inside" has gotten her much so far. I think she would be much more effective if she wasn't spending her time and effort cozying up to Lex.
[Linked Image]

It's similar, but she wasn't carrying on a very public and extended relationship with Stoke. She just made doe eyes at him for an hour or two, and she actually got good information out of it. Maybe she should have felt gross afterward. Lois needs to decide just where to draw the line. What is she willing to do to get a story? Dress up like a tart? Flirt with a criminal? Date a criminal? Get engaged to one? Sleep with one? At what point is she being a dedicated journalist, and at what point is she being a slut, like she accused Linda of?
Yes, those are all things Lois will have to think about.

I wasn't being serious about the mayor being in legal trouble; I was trying to make a point about the people's likely reaction. Obviously I failed to communicate properly. :p
laugh Yeah, my sarcasm doesn't always translate through the lines too.

Thank you for your continued authorship, despite my not always commenting.
I appreciate any and all comments. They just make inspire me to work faster and...
LOIS: Yes, work faster. Get me out of this mess!
EW: You want out? My bad.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.