Would Henderson give it to her even if she changed her statement to tell him that it was hers after all, especially when the watch was part of his investigation of someone attempting to murder Clark?
If she changes her statement, would that be perjury? Or at least revealing that she perjured herself the first time around?

“I’m not friends with you for the benefits.”
Lois, you're an idiot.

So Lois has her watch back. Are there any bugs in it? She needs to have Superman scan it for her. Leave the bug in her apartment, then go to the roof and call for him. Tell him that Lex gave her her missing watch back, but since she knows he's dirty, she's afraid it might be bugged, so will he please scan it for anything unusual? Then he flies in her window and takes a look. This not only gets the watch thoroughly scanned without dismantling it, it also lets Clark know why she's acting like such a tool.

It made her feel slimy and dirty. That, sometimes, was the price one paid to get the scoop.
I understand that she needs to work hard for her scoops, but she shouldn't sacrifice her morals or her self-respect to do so.

she’d have the peace of mind of knowing that Cat or Clark could have her location traced should she ever disappear.
That only works if she tells Clark that the watch has a tracker in it!

the mayor’s speech from this morning press conference about hidden Nazis and the bombs found in Metropolis over the weekend.
Can they arrest the mayor for inciting a riot for this? I imagine that the city would go nuts to find out they'd been sitting in a couple of nukes and that there was no guarantee that there weren't more around.

Red is for love. Orange is for passion.
All these flower colors only mean anything if everyone knows what they're supposed to mean. There are so many social "conventions" and "rules" that are obscure and only exist because Ms. Manners' grandmother wrote them in a book fifty years ago and wedding planners and the like need to justify their existence. I'm more of the mindset that you should choose flowers based on what you think the receiver would like.

Sorry. I think I'm in a ranting mood at the moment.

Everyone knows that, Lois. It’s common knowledge. Red for love, yellow for friendship, orange for desire, and white is for purity.
Is this really common knowledge? And in what circles? I've only ever heard that yellow roses are for friendship in that one episode and in L&C fics.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)