John: Oh, boy! More FDK. hyper
He's messing up. Sooner or later this will come back to bite him, I hope, but it's still not enough by itself to lead to the idea of a clone.
JOHN: For what it is worth, Lex being more aware of what happened then he seemed to be would not lead to a conclusion of "Lex was not there". It might lead to a thought of "Lex had this taped". Actually, most likely it leads Lois to think "Lex has the DP bugged", but doesn't she already know that?
She already assumes that her desk is bugged again.

Her undercover operation is finally paying off.
CLARK: eek How is heading into Lex's private quarters "paying off"?

party she wants to slap Luthor.
Okay. I added that one in for you. laugh

Fortunantely nothing, since the one who was shot still has a bleeding shoulder.
LEEK: So, my frog DNA antiserum isn't going to work? clap

But if he knew what she wanted, he would have no fear, because he could be on full guard.
LOIS: Yeah. Okay. You got me there.

So she does have evidence against him.
LEX: I have no idea how that tracer got into the watch. Miss Lane must have planted it there to incriminate me.
MAYSON: Sadly, Ms. Lane, Mr. Luthor has a point. You've had means and opportunity to tamper with the watch. It won't count as evidence.
LOIS: But... but... I've written proof from STAR Labs that the day he gave me the watch, it had the tracer.
MAYSON: And you didn't have the opportunity between he gave you the watch and arriving at STAR Labs to have one of your associates plant the tracer in the watch. Did you not hand over the information on how to track the watch to your co-worker Ms. Grant?

It think that should be "would be angry."
Fixed. Thanks.

would that be hombre y amiga, being that I’m a woman?
JOHN: If she wants equivalency it needs to be hombre y mujer.
Yes, but that would be accurate. I'm implying that even though Spanish was Lois's language in school, it's been long enough ago that she doesn't have Clark's ability for languages, even in this one.

About all I can say in the messages is that I hope Clark saved them so that he can listen to them again and maybe catch some important details he missed the first time.
CLARK: But my tape was almost full!

Perjury only applies under oath. Since Henderson did not swear her to an oath, she can't be guilty of perjury. Obstruction of justice maybe, but not perjury. But I doubt he would want to press charges, and if Lois can be at all key in bringing down Luthor, neither will the DA office, unless Drake gets too close to the case.
HENDERSON: Also, as a member of the press, Ms. Lane is constantly obstructing justice.
LOIS: Hey! I've closed more cases this year than you!

Lois is assuming Cat will tell Clark if she disappears. I know, assumptions are bad, but she hopes this one works.
Well, as long as Cat isn't distracted by... Oh, Hi Phil!

The first amendment, applied to the states through the 14th, makes inciting a riot a hard charge. A government official detailing the results of an important investigation will not result in an arrest. Even if a riot does result.
Anyway, the DP has already reported on the findings of Superman, so this isn't exactly "new" information he's imparting to the masses. More of him acknowledging that there's an ongoing investigation.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.