Originally posted by Darth Michael:
LEX: I very much enjoy reading CnS deathfic.
EW: /asks/ Reading or writing?
ER: Participating. Commenting on. Helping out with. Betaing. Submitting for the Great-Beyond-Kerths. I don’t think he’s going to just pick and choose.
LOIS: Now? Now, he decides not to be picky? :rolleyes:

ER: Where the crooks may be weird but at least not psychopathic?
LEX: /examines his fingernails/
ER: Exception. Rule?
KYLE GRIFFIN: Hey!
smile1 Thanks, Lois. I'm so glad you're finally admitting that. It will be better for you in the long run.

/points at script from WoS/
Was there a missing scene where Lois lay across the table on her back with her arms out to please Clark when he returned from picking up his award?
CLARK: /adjusts tie/ Sounds about right on how I remember that night.... /cough/ in my dreams.

CLARK: I never should have left her alone. I just *knew* she was suicidal, I just never thought…
EW: Bummer. Hmmmm. Should he try another dimension?
CLARK: No. While I could find a new Lois anywhere, my best friend is another matter /cries/
blush My bad, I forgot we were talking about Cat, here.
CAT: See, I'm irreplaceable.
LOIS: Who would want to? Once we get rid of you the office starts smelling so much better.

You mean, if he got himself a Repli-Lois, she’d hold no appeal because Superman wouldn’t want her, too?
SUPERMAN: /Has lunkheadian idea/ Nice one, Lex. Say, could you sell me two Model-L pieces? /mind goes to happy place/
LEX: And that, Class, is how to get rid of a superhero. Any questions?
JOKER: /raises hand/ What if your city's hero isn't so picky on his choice of women folk?
LEX: Put her in a catsuit and he'll have no trouble saying 'meow'.

In this case, the author is the king of all things subtle. Some hints, he stretches out over the space of 3 books and 1000 pages between hints. Some, you don’t even get first-hand accounts about. And apparently, there have been a couple very subtle hints in this part. Although, compared to Song, they’re still about as glaring as a red shirt on a Star Trek extra who joins an away mission. It's all relative
You mean like a dropping a hint in Book 1 and then another in Book 2, which won't make the reader [Linked Image] until Book 3? [Linked Image] Have no idea what you're referring to. /Psst. Another one of those is coming up in the next few weeks/

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.