Originally posted by John Lambert:
This is on Clark giving himself away:

TRASK: [Wave] - OK, you have a point here.
That's one.
SMART KIDS: [Wave] - I would not call them hardened criminals. Also, he seemed to have convinced them they were wrong.
You're right. They're still kind of mushy. Given them a few years to harden up and see all the footage of everyone else still accusing Clark of being SM to put it all together to realize that they weren't wrong.
Jace Mazik: [Wave] - That was not Clark's fault at all. It is another thing we can blame fully on Wells.
But he ended the episode not convincing Mazik that CK=SM, just saying 'who would believe you'. That sounds like a stupid challenge.
Diana (Top Copy): [Wave] - I still think his letting her kiss him made no sense. I really like the plot untwist where he just decides that Lois baring her heart is more important than a fire and to like the MFD do its job for once.
Yes. It's not like SM kisses all the women he saves. Please! Clark. Lois should have let you die of K poisoning. razz
LOIS: I thought about it, but discovered, I still love him... but it was one of the reasons I dumped SM for Clark a few months later. Big mistake THAT was.
Spencer Spencer: [Wave] - That was an odd episode. Why doesn't he brake them out when the agents of Spencer first come.
Out of the prison? Because he doesn't want to give away that CK=SM, and then only does so to 'save' Lois who was telling him not to say anything. Strange indeed.
LEX LUTHOR & LL, Jr: [Wave] - that was not his fault at all. Well, other than not discovering the clone sooner.
CLARK: Hello? Distracted by thoughts of my honeymoon, here.
SAMANTHA (SLV): [Wave] - Why did he stay in the suit after going into the hotel room? That did not make sense.
Why didn't he just enter the hotel as Clark from the front door? He can scan the whole hotel to know which room Lois is in, but he can't see the photographer in the shadows with her camera poised? Please.
FATHEAD: [Wave] - actually that seemed to be more a result of Lois trusting her father.
LnC Writers: Well, it sounded like a good idea at the beginning of the episode, but then we decided that it would just be more people for Clark to have to save all the time, so we wiped all their minds... even the Kents. It was the final episode, so it wasn't like it really mattered anyway.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.