Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]John: Thanks for sticking with me and the super-long FDK. [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm42TmFCCcvcaACd3B4SiMo20htBsWyDynIArI-VHEfxy9oor8kg[/img] Okay. That wasn't supposed to be THAT big. blush [/b]
It works though.

How can the radio stations broadcast if they have no power?
Same way Luthor has lights on: generators.
I guess this makes sense. I figured people get the radios because they can still run their cars (although gas stations and gas deliveries might be disrupted, so that might be iffy).

How is Lois surviving without a microwave?
clap Well, after finishing up all the half-melted ice cream in her freezer, she was pretty much full.
Lois:I really need to get Clark to come over to help me, since he is a built in microwave.

and would be more likely take him up on the offer, if she were using Clark as an excuse.
That makes sense. She is more likely to do it that way, although still not likely.

Why do I think he won't be able to do this with all the demands on Supreman right now?
Because I'm writing this story? evil
Good point, Clark seems to get very little time with Lois, especially in this arc. We have seen almost no kissing.

canon Lois:It is still more than I got to kiss Clark during that time frame.

Reader:OK, I guess we have to admit that. Although, we did not see all that happened at the "Magic of the Night Ball" in canon. I am guess Lois and Clark at least danced.

Perhaps one needed there to be power for Lois to have her lights on to see what she was up to? wink
Luthor could still hear her though. And I doubt she would be going around in the dark. Oh wait, if Clark was there, maybe.

At least she knows where he was.
One of the perks of knowing CK=SM.
Lois:I get to see my significant other on TV even more often than Mrs. Garner does.

I considered it, but I figured my characters didn't want to read another part of Lois sleeping on Clark's couch while he spent all night being Superman.
But he would have come home eventually.

John Pack Lambert